Friday, December 24, 2010

French Toast interview with Sue


From my previous post I elaborated about French toast recipe. I decided to let a friend try my French toast and my best friend, Sue R. Claries Pan was delighted to taste it. I asked her a few questions about the French toast I made for her and this is what she answered:

Did you like the French toast?
Yes. But I'm not addicted to it.

How does it feels like to taste a chef-to-be French Toast?
I don't feel any weirdness in that. hahahahaha. :D

Is it cooked well?
Yes! 95%.

Describe the taste.
It's sweet and salty, I can taste the egg. haha. 

How did you know about French Toast?
My mom used to make it for me when I was a child. hehe.

Is it suitable for breakfast?
Yes, it is very suitable for breakfast.

What did you feel when the French Toast is offered to you?
Happy. I would be happier if cheese is offered to me at the same time. :D hahaha

Is French Toast good for Christmas meal?
Hmm... Yes. hahaha.




No comments:

Post a Comment