Monday, December 13, 2010

Stressed out? Needs Chocolate?

"I have problem with this laptop. I can't really do my assignment the way I want it. Help me~ =("


"Maybe Chocolates balls can make me happy."


How To Make Chocolate Balls? It's easy. Collect all of your leftover biscuits and chocolates.


Ingredients:


Cookies or Biscuits with no filling
Milk chocolate
Full cream
Chocolate sprinkles or Candy sprinkles (for decorations)


How to make it?
  1. Put your cookies or biscuits in a zipper bag and crush them with a rolling pin or anything that is able to crush the cookies or biscuits. It is better if you grind them with a grinder (if you have one).
  2. Chop your milk chocolates into tiny pieces and melt your chocolate in the microwave or over a small flame on the stove.
  3. When the chocolate has melted, add in the cream.
  4. Mix the cookie crumbs with the chocolate and cream mixture.
  5. Roll the mixture into small balls.
  6. Dip the chocolate balls into the Chocolate sprinkles or Candy sprinkles.
  7. Put the chocolate balls into the fridge.
  8. It will be ready to serve in 30 minutes!
Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment