Sunday, December 12, 2010

How to make French Toast? (My way)

Do you ever experience on having Gardenia or Multibake or maybe Southern bread at home but there are no peanut butter or jam at home? If you do, then you should transform it to French Toast. How to make it? It is sooooooooo EASY! Firstly prepare your ingredients:

3-5 slices of whole meal bread 
2 eggs
 
1/2 cup milk
 
pinch of salt
 
1 tsp of sugar

1 tsp of white pepper
butter for frying
 
sweetened creamer or maple syrup

After preparing all of this, prepare a medium sized bowl, a fork and a frying pan. (I prefer on letting you prepare things that I'm sure you own at home)

First of all, you have to make the batter, to make the batter (mixture), you'll have to:
  1. Break the eggs into the bowl and pour the milk, salt, sugar and white pepper all together into the bowl as well.
  2. Beat them together with the fork until it's well mixed.
Then...
  1. Take the slices of breads and soak it into the batter. 
  2. While soaking, heat up the frying pan and put some butter on it. 
  3. Fry the soaked bread on the frying pan.
  4. Wait for the bread to fry or until it turns golden.
  5. Serve! and there's your French Toast! haha
To make it tastier, drizzle some sweetened creamer or maple syrup on your so-called French toast.

Enjoy!



P/s: I learned to make this when I was in Primary School and guess what, my uncle taught me how to make it. haha. Thanks Edward! (Edward is my uncle) ^OO^



No comments:

Post a Comment